Its Saturday and weekend . . . Yipeeeeee. This weekend is going to be an idle one with me planning a manicure and a facial if I can. May be Chinese lunch Take out. Life’s good :D.
Hope you all liked the Sausage Pepper fry. Am definitely making it again. May be one day I will get my friend Nisha to write a guest post on the recipe for a sausage fry. Her recipes are always great, yummy and healthy.
Coming back to our post today, its again Sausage but I haven’t named it yet: P. Sausage Masala or Sausage ?????????. Seriously I am very bad at naming. I will leave u guys to name.
Sausage – 2 pounds (Premio Hot Italian Sausage. Sausage seasoned with crushed red and black pepper)
Tomato – 1 Medium
Onion – 2 Medium
Ginger Garlic Paste
- Boil the sausage in water for about 15 min. Sausage would have been cooked by then.
- Heat oil in Tawa and fry the Sausage in oil for about 3 min on each side on medium flame. (This enhances the taste)
- Cut it in one inch wide pieces.
- Cut onion and tomato into fine pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan/kadai.
- Saute the onion until it turns golden brown. (Tip: Add a pinch of salt for the onion to cook faster)
- Add ginger garlic paste and sauté it for a couple of minutes.
- Then add tomato and let it cook until tomato turns mushy. (Tip: Add salt for the tomato to cook faster)
- After the tomato is cooked add salt, chilli powder and coriander powder(Tip: chilli powder and coriander powder should be in the ration 1:2)
- Stir it well for a couple of minutes and then add sausage and stir well again.
- Add little water and reduce the flame.
- Add garam masala and let it mix well for sometime.
- Add more water if u want it gravy. I made it quite thick.
And Voila !!!! You have your Sausage masala . . .