Saturday, January 26, 2013

Matte Pink and White Flowers Nail Art

I have a few nail arts to show off to you guys but I got lazy . . . But there's a list of posts coming now with my nail arts but for now this is the one I having on my fingers right now.

This is the first time I've done flowers :D and am so so so happy with how it turned out. This is perfect for a weekend mani. . . Elegant and classy. This is my entry for the nail art comp held by Lisa on her blog.

I wanted a matte base polish, something which would not overpower the nail art. So I decided on a pink polish with matte topcoat. Tools are just my dotting tools :)

Here it goes. . .

Base Coat : Jordana base coat
Base Polish : L A colors Nail Polish - Pink and NYC Matte Topcoat.
Nail Art : NYC Nail Polish - French White Tip, Jordana Precision Pop Art Nail color




If you like this nail art please vote for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you . . . So please do comment . . .