Thursday, January 31, 2013

Polka Dots with a twist

Back with one more nail art. . . I so so so luved it when I was wearing it. Wasn't so sure of the color combination but it worked. This was inspired by a Nail art tutorial by Polishpedia. ( Click on the link to go to the original tutorial)

The colors were easy to choose (even though I wasnt sure it would work). Two of my most favorite colors.
Maybelline Colorshow Tenacious Teal (Teal but greener) - This is a very very beautiful color not much of a teal tho' and goes opaque in 3 thin layers or 2 thick layers.
Revlon Nail Enamel Raisin Rage (berry shade) - An amazing color and an amazing formula to work with. Just 2 thin layers is enough for opacity.



Teal is a lil thinner formula so I wasn't so sure of how it would be if I apply it over the berry shade using the scotch tape method. So I did a freehand with the berry first on one half of the nail and cleaning the strays on the other half with a q-tip and then applied the teal. The dotting tool was a bobby pin :D. I didnt want an accent nail so I went ahead with the same theme for all my nails.




So what do u think of  it???? Do comment below.

If you like my nail arts, do follow me using GFC.

4 comments:

I love hearing from you . . . So please do comment . . .